- First degree (at least Bachelor with at least 6 semesters) from a recognised German or comparable other foreign university in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- At least 1 year relevant professional experience in full-time
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science
- Basic programming skills
- Basic university level in mathematics, including linear algebra, probability theory and statistics
- A motivation which matches the content of the Master’s programme
- Proficiency requirement in English (min. B2)
- you are planning to work or already working as Executive in the area of Product Development or Innovation Management;
- you have technical background and mathematical thinking;
- you have gained your professional experience and are searching for new challenges for your future career.
The selection procedure is based on the consideration of qualitative criteria and, if applicable, the results of a personal interview. The selection criteria apply to all candidates who have met the requirements as stated above.
As soon as you have submitted the complete online form and all required documents by email, your application will be acknowledged. You will be informed via email about the decision on admission.
You can find the degree programme regulations here.