Where does the study take place?
- The study program takes place completely online. There is no need to be present in Lübeck.
How can I apply?
- On the homepage of the University of Lübeck there will be a link to the central application portal
- There you can upload your documents and your admission will be checked.
Do I meet all the required prerequisites for a successful application?
- You can find the required prerequisites here : https://ai-master.org/requirements
- You can upload all required documents via the university's central application portal. Afterwards, a check of the proofs will take place and it will be decided if you meet all prerequisites. There will be no prior examination.
How do I prove the language level B2 ? Do I necessarily need a TOEFL / IELTS test?
- In order to prove the language level B2, a German Abitur is sufficient, after which the language has been taken for at least 7 years.
- An English-language Bachelor's degree is also sufficient.
- Alternatively, the language level can be proven by a TOEFL / IELTS test.
When can I start my studies ?
- The master program can be started in the summer and winter semester.
What does the study program cost?
- There is a one-time enrollment fee of 65€. Additionally you have to pay the semester fee. This has to be paid every semester and amounts to approx. 280€.